Recent Video Post On Vimeo

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Christie Marie Sheldon Review

Christie Marie Sheldon Review

Others may see things differently, but the reason I think it helps me is because of two reasons. One is that this program focuses on her key phrase, “delete, uncreate and destroy”. This phrase really helps us to reframe my mind and rid yourself of thought patterns that I hold in my life. The other reason it helps me is who's gives me different input instead of the constant mind chatter of negativity i feed myself. Just focusing on the recordings help take me out of your critical side of my mental faculties, and into a side that gets me thinking of what is possible and what I need.

I’m going to list below many of the ways that this program has helped me thus far. While some of these items may appear small and insignificant, they are anything but that for me. If you spent every day in my shoes, you would see quickly how life-changing these are. Remember, this is only after following 7 of the sessions which is as much as I have gotten to now. Please keep in mind i am not using specific numbers when i feel that is personal data.

No comments:

Post a Comment